Garden Tech Sevin Liquid
Product Code: G/TBUG-39892
Availability: Call for Availability
Seven Ready to Use insect spray. Take control over pests on flowers, ornamentals and edibles, and in lawns and areas around your home.
- Use at the first sign of unwanted insects or damage.
- Shake well.
- Adjust the nozzle setting to "Stream" for a direct spray pattern, or select "Spray" to treat wider areas.
- Hold sprayer 8 to 12 inches from your target treatment area.
- Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces and stems until thoroughly wet, but not to the point of run off.
- Apply on calm days with no rain forecast for 24 hours, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Do not use on tall trees. Consider hiring a professional for trees taller than 10 feet.
- Follow recommended intervals between spraying and harvesting edible crops.
- Avoid spraying open blooms to protect pollinating insects.
- When treating large areas, start at the farthest point and work backward to avoid contact with wet spray.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.
This product is available for purchase in-store and/or web purchase for in-store pickup only.
Add to Compare
The floral designs and plants that are shown on our web site are normally available for the period they are offered. A particular flower variety and/or color may not be available on a short term basis. If a specific flower or plant is not available on the day of delivery a reasonable substitution may be needed to complete your request. We will substitute only when needed and fill your request as close as possible to the item, or items, you have selected.
All efforts are made to create your selection as close to the image as possible. In cases where substitutions are necessary Strange's reserves the right to replace the content or colors with best available substitutions of equal or higher value.
All merchandise returns must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Merchandise returned for refund, credit or exchange always requires the original register receipt.
Please call 321-2200 for floral arrangements returns.
All trees, shrubs and perennials have a One (1) Year guarantee from date of purchase with return of original plant and receipt.
All houseplants and annuals have a 30 day guarantee from date of purchase with return of original plant and receipt.
This policy does not apply when a plant or product is marked "ITEM NOT GUARANTEED".
Please review all of our policies.
To keep your flowers as fresh as possible, we strongly recommend that you trim the ends of the stems weekly. Use a knife or clippers to make a 45 degree angle cut about one half inch from the current end of the stem.
With the flowers out of the vase or container, replace the water. Once the water has been changed and the flowers cut, place the flowers back into the vase. Although it is not a requirement, adding flower preservative to the water before returning the flowers to the vase is higly encouraged.
Make sure the flowers do not sit in a sunny window or near a heat vent as this will cause wilting. Keep them as cool as possible. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via email or phone.